my sisters, learning synchronized swimming
my sisters, interesting creatures.
long legs, straight hair, thin waist (and with personalities as intruiging as cardboard).
sister nr.1 has got broad hips (to mother's despair). this is, if you ask me, by far her most interesting feature.
watching them from my window as I write this. they're learning how to play golf today, mother's hired a private instructor. "Straight arms!" he commands, but Bianca can't help but to look like spaghetti.
toplist of things mother's forced upon my cotton candy-brained sisters and which they have failed at:
1. synchronized swimming, sister no.2 looks more like drowning celery than anything remotely graceful.
2. piano, but they're still struggling with pieces I learned when I was nine.
3. golf, it's been 30 minutes but all they've done so far is to scar the lawn.
4. singing, don't know what that is but it sure isn't a tone.
5. french, 4 months in Nice and countless baguettes later they still couldn't carry a conversation with the maids (but Bianca's hips looked even bigger, if possible).