Friday, February 12, 2010

thank you.

I want to thank you all for your concerns. I read your comments, I read your blogs - it means a lot. when an ordinary day for me carries few kind words, it truly means a lot. you have no idea.

as it turns out, Miri was the one who called the ambulance.


Miri, sweet Miri.
there's something about Miri.

the way she walks.
her profound poise.
her captivating manners.

or maybe just the way she tilts her head when she knows you're lying to her.



she wrote a post about Avy's party and my accident, you can read it here.

12 comments:

  1. She's wonderful. You're really lucky to have a caring friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your writing is intriguing...i hope you are ok after the party, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to backread to find out what is going on, if you have shared anything here.

    It is tough to go thru the day without hearing a kind voice or well wishes. I am a 'new' reader, but I am glad that you feel that connection with people out here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope your okay now, it most be so horrible living with epilepsy, your extremely strong to cope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad ur feelin better sounded like quite the scare there. U seem to live a very interesting life

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful girl. hope you are feeling better.

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a dear.
    Do you feel better now?
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  8. *prod* I hope you're feeling a little better... do you want to try some yellow chocolate? It might help! - I'm giving away some in a week on my blog y'see...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope everything is going well with you girl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish you never had that attack. and thanks for your compliments, I really wish I could be the person you're describing ;)

    ReplyDelete