Tuesday, February 23, 2010

somewhere else.

Catalena

Andrei's back from Europe. we're all gathered at his place. is everything forgotten?

Catalena just got out of the shower, in bed now. I hold her body tightly against my chest while Andrei digs his face into her small curls, inhaling unrestrainedly against her ear. he sighs then, a sigh of satisfaction, his lungs now full of life, as he withdraws himself from her.

and

I wonder if real life seems
inadequate

as he steps out of the world which is Catalena's hair and aroma.

10 comments:

  1. you are such an amazing writer. i really agree with that statement you made, "I wonder if real life seems inadequate."
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A short, but beautiful post,
    I don't quite
    know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would make for a scene in a really good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hold on to him,
    breath in his scent.
    let him go,
    hold on to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this :) The imagery is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella: and let go. and hold on. and let go.

    and hold on.

    ReplyDelete